Sunday, October 12, 2014

Implications and Teaching Opportunities in Technology and Learning



Part A:
Almost everyone I know has a cellphone. Students and teachers these days all have cell phones. Most people use their camera on the phone almost everyday. I know I would it everyday.

Now that everyone has phone we all have access to the internet. It would be great to use them in the classroom. Students can take picture for projects or when they are drawing. They also have access to the many search engines to look up information.

Part B:
If I was a teacher I would get my students to use the device as learning tools. Before I let my students use their devices
I would have to set standards on what they can and can't do. I would use these devices to encourage learning in the classroom. I would like to use them when the are drawing to look up picture to help them to see when drawing. They can also make presentations by using the app iMoive. There are many apps out there to use when teaching and learn. Technology can be very helpful and fun to use in the classroom to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment