Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Practice Blog Post

I: Introduction My Self
A: Where I Have Lived
B: Major
C: Family
II: Field of Education
A: 21st Century

My name is Maura Hutson. I was born in Mobile, Alabama. I have lived in the same house for 21 years in Daphne. I have had lots of new changes in my life right now. I have moved for the first time in my life and I have a new school. The changes have all been great. I love my new place and I am starting to like my school. My major is elementary education. I went to Faulkner State Community College for 2 years. I came to University of South Alabama because it is a good college and it was close to my home. It is also where my brother and sisters have gone to school. I am the baby of six children in my family. I have four sisters and one brother. I am known as the free spirited child in my family. Some people may just think that I am weird but a good weird.

I want to enter the field of education to help others. I have always have had a really hard time with school. I have learned to work around the trouble. I want to help others that have trouble with school and teach them how to work with the trouble. Technology has been the best way to work with my troubles I face with school. Educators in the 21st century have been given many new tools to help teach children. The technology we are given today will help assist in teaching children with different ways of learning. The technological access that this century had offered to my troubles with school is a main reason I want to become an educator.
border="the


No comments:

Post a Comment