Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Post #1


1. I heard it takes up a lot of time and if you know some what how to use a computer you will be okay.
2. My fears are that I will not do something correct.
3. I have never had a course that made me write a blog.
4. The most difficult thing about EDM310 will be getting all the work done.
5. The way to address the most difficult thing is to do it early so you can go back and can redo it if needed.
6. I do not know what to name every blog in this class. I will ask my question in class.
border="EDM

2 comments:

  1. "...do it early..." Yes!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the same things and they have made me so nervous. But we just have to stick with it and get everything done on time and we will be ok! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete